Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My love and diamond engagement ring

I am Anna Smith. When I was young maybe six or seven years old, I met a boy in the park next to my house. I was playing with my dog. He came up to me with a red rose in hand, gave it to me and said, “Will you be my friend?” I readily agreed as the boy was cool and stylish. He had a good looking face, bright eyes and was tall for his age. We played there for a while and later left for our home. Two days later he came over and asked if he could play cops and robbers with me and from that day on we played everyday.

At 11, on my first day of Secondary school, I was nervous but he was there for me. During lunch time, he cooled my nerves by cracking humorous jokes; a while later we sat down and ate lunch together. When the school closed that day, he was again there for me. He did this everyday for an entire year.

At 15, we went to our first proper party, and kissed each other. Though at 15, I was the only one in my class who had never been kissed, my boyfriend offered to show me how, and by the tree in the garden we shared our first kiss.

At 18, I was totally engrossed in love with him. He was my love. I still remember, it was a beautiful evening of February, 2007; we were sitting in the same park where we met each other for the first time, he showered his love with tempting words, after a while, out of nowhere, he brought out a diamond ring and proposed me. I was overjoyed and so was he. The diamond engagement ring that he gave me was brilliant in appearance. It was studded on a platinum ring. He kissed my hand after putting it on my finger. He made my evening as I always wanted to be his wife.

We informed our parents about our decision to be life partners. Needless to say, they were happy for us. I decided to carry the fragrance of our engagement to few more years and then surely will get married. I am expecting a stunning diamond wedding ring from my fiancé John. I know him; he will be gifting the best diamond wedding ring from glimmerrocks.com, a leading online jewelry store. Till then, let me remain immersed in the ocean of love.






Google Search








1 comment:

Martin said...

I visited your site and was impressed by the range of jewelry displayed. The items on display appear absolutely stunning. I am very pleased and will be placing an order for diamond engagement ring shortly. I am looking forward to establishing a long term fruitful relationship with your company.

Ricky Martin